U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Double Exposure book

RE: Double Exposure book

It is a nicely produced book, but the guys running the show didn't know what
the heck they were doing and it became a huge Cluster-F***. It took for-EVER
to get my original prints back. The whole experience left such a bad taste
in my mouth that I've probably only ever opened my copy twice. I don't think
very many copies were ever sold and I don't think there was ever a second
Volume. Not fun.

Kerik
www.kerik.com