U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: super high gloss inkjet paper?

Re: super high gloss inkjet paper?

Kodak has a fine quality paper or two. One, of high gloss is 'Premium Photo Paper' 230 gsm.
Download the profile for the paper for your 7800 and try both the Perceptual and Relative
Colormetric aspects to see what you like best. Don't forget to pre- proof prior to printing.
Jack F