U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: super high gloss inkjet paper?

Re: super high gloss inkjet paper?

Carmen are you after the look of fiber based silver gelatin darkroom
prints? If yes, Bergger have pretty interesting glossy papers for digital
printing (PN32, PN71). Maybe you can request a sample pack from them:

http://www.bergger.com/us/inkjet.html

I personally don't use them but have seen some remarkable prints made on
them (at the lab of the institution where I teach)...

19 Nisan 2009, Pazar, 1:54 am tarihinde, Carmen Lizardo yazmış: