U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Yellow tents and UV (was: outdoor gum demo)

Re: Yellow tents and UV (was: outdoor gum demo)

A little below says:

"EXPOSURE
  	The printing speed of this paper requires exposures be made by contact
under illumination by a strong ultraviolet light source, such as direct
sunlight, open sky, mercury vapor lamp, or black light printer.
Exposure times with such sources will be measured in minutes. Increased
contrast, of more than one printing grade, may be achieved by exposing
for extremely long durations (24 hours or more) under fluorescent
illumination.
..."

So any blue sensitivity is probably not enough to form an image, maybe it
was mentioned because it can slightly fog the paper - who knows? "24h
fluorescent light exposure?" -> Even ordinary enlarging paper will
considerably change tone at that level of exposure to visible light.

22 Nisan 2009, Çarşamba, 11:02 pm tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış: