U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum over Cyanotypes

RE: Gum over Cyanotypes

Hi Marek, my problem is the opposite. I expose Cyanotype bone dry, I
expose the gums very humid. Will try to solve this first...

Thanks & regards,
Loris.

29 Nisan 2009, Çarşamba, 10:08 pm tarihinde, Marek Matusz yazmış: