U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson R2400 inks density

Re: Epson R2400 inks density

Hi Henry, just for the records: I use the same colorized negative for both
gum dichromate and trad. cyanotype processes with great success. Nothing
to draw a conclusion from -> just wanted to mention...

Black versus colored preference would change according to
printer/inkset/process I think. I'm always after best possible quality and
whatever method/strategy which is suitable to achieve that purpose is fine
to me.

30 Nisan 2009, Perşembe, 2:32 pm tarihinde, Henry Rattle yazmış: