U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Alt Show at John Cleary Gallery in Houston

RE: Alt Show at John Cleary Gallery in Houston

Dan
I'll be there and looking forward to chat tomorrow. Thanks for the warnig. I had this opening on my calendar, but somehow missed it in the last minute.
Marek
> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:54:38 -0400
> From: fdanb@aol.com
> Subject: Alt Show at John Cleary Gallery in Houston
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> Hello All,
>
> Tomorrow (Sat. May 2nd) the John Cleary Gallery will open a show of my
> platinum/palladium over gold leaf prints. It'd be great to visit with
> any alt photo list folks there at the opening from 6-8pm tomorrow.
> I'll be teaching a workshop at H.C.P. on Sunday but that workshop is
> full and there won't be time to chat so the opening will be the only
> time to socialize before I flee back to the Catskills. ;^)
>
> Hope to see some friends there!
>
> Dan
>
> More contact info here:
>
> John Cleary Gallery
> 2635 Colquitt
> Houston, TX 77098
> tel: 713-524-5070
>
> info@johnclearygallery.com
>

> info@DanBurkholder.com
> www.DanBurkholder.com

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.