U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Alt Show at John Cleary Gallery in Houston

Alt Show at John Cleary Gallery in Houston

Hello All,

Tomorrow (Sat. May 2nd) the John Cleary Gallery will open a show of my platinum/palladium over gold leaf prints. It'd be great to visit with any alt photo list folks there at the opening from 6-8pm tomorrow. I'll be teaching a workshop at H.C.P. on Sunday but that workshop is full and there won't be time to chat so the opening will be the only time to socialize before I flee back to the Catskills. ;^)

Hope to see some friends there!

Dan

More contact info here:

John Cleary Gallery