From: Dan Burkholder [mailto:fdanb@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:55 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Alt Show at John Cleary Gallery in Houston

Hello All,

Tomorrow (Sat. May 2nd) the John Cleary Gallery will open a show of my
platinum/palladium over gold leaf prints. It'd be great to visit with
any alt photo list folks there at the opening from 6-8pm tomorrow.
I'll be teaching a workshop at H.C.P. on Sunday but that workshop is
full and there won't be time to chat so the opening will be the only
time to socialize before I flee back to the Catskills. ;^)

Hope to see some friends there!

Dan

More contact info here:

John Cleary Gallery