U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: to APIS or not to APIS

RE: to APIS or not to APIS

Joe,

> (for albumin, you must first catch the free range chicken egg before it hits the ground and scrambles the aura).

Funny that you mention this since I asked Zoe Zimmerman after her presentation in ’03 about the need for free range chicken eggs for albumin. Luckily I have a huge supply when I need them but some say free range eggs aren’t needed.

And BTW Francis, there is also a blind print exchange that is a lot of fun to participate in if you are interested.

If only AirTrans airlines flew into ABQ I would go every time.

Don Bryant