U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tips for using dry pigment

Re: tips for using dry pigment

Hi Fritz,
Some years ago i bought some pigments in a store in AACHEN and the
man in the store was also giving workshops aquarel painting and he
told me to add just a few drops of spiritus before mixing the dry
pigments, and that is really a great help for me before adding the
gum (some pigments are really difficult in mixing with gum, adding
some drops of 96 percent ethyl-alcohol -my spititus- does the job
for me).
succes,
Henk