U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I should have bought an Epsom but...

Re: I should have bought an Epsom but...

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: I should have bought an Epsom but...
  • From: francis schanberger <frangst@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 07:01:45 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=0+yWdQw7gzbPv8cULuvv4FBkVr+a2DMRzSOFRBxunCI=;b=H1T6UJSe1ThHTJdcqHlkGsIIwIXFjfBkIkpV6T/mobnr+O0uatFZ7tSxQ6wPB274Q6a4WM3PAaYH+W14NdWwx9hWedGq+1e4bROyApDENJGzNAPrMjaJ0NpHadPJLyV503APH3sxCP7T7sgOluqrp2OdxauTZZbzv1lbIpYH+cA=

Some suggestions without too much knowledge of the HP.

With Epson printers and quad tone RIP, it is suggested that the the media selected in the print dialogue box is photo quality glossy.

A couple of years ago someone was asking me if I was getting dense enough negatives and suggested that they were printing two identical negatives and sandwiching them together to build up enough density.

-francis schanberger