U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: regarding platinum toner for argyrotypes and others

Re: regarding platinum toner for argyrotypes and others

Paul, as a rule of thumb, any toner that works for Kallitype/Vandyke (or
any other process that makes a colloidal silver image in paper) and POP
paper (with some reservations) should work well enough with Argyrotype
too. Just see the relevant articles and try/use the formulae you find in
them.

11 Mayıs 2009, Pazartesi, 8:59 pm tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış: