U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt print on Glass?

Re: Alt print on Glass?

Christopher James has a useful chapter (at least he did in the first edition; I haven't looked at the second edition) on preparing glass for alt printing. Some helpful suggestions from Galina Markova.

Also, you should be able to find some threads in the archives on this. What process(es) are you thinking of printing on glass?
Katharine