Alt print on Glass?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Alt print on Glass?
- From: Jacek Gonsalves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:06:16 +0800
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.6)
Has anyone had success on printing on glass? I'm going to try and
brush a gelatin coat on and see how that goes. Hopefully the gelatin
will stick, though perhaps I need to sand the glass slightly to give
it some tooth?
From there I'm going to try a cyanotype print. Should be intresting!