U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt print on Glass?

Re: Alt print on Glass?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Alt print on Glass?
  • From: peter warwick <pete@pjwphoto.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:51:11 +0100

Hi Jacek,

there was an interesting post by Marek last year, that described printing Carbon directly onto glass by exposing
through the back of a glass plate. Its in the archive here:
http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process-l/200806/msg00217.html

Carbon might not have been a process you had in mind, but its not too complicated when there is no transfer involved
and you can choose any colour you like.

I did give it a try, but because i used a UV bank my results were fairly fuzzy but well adhered to the glass. On as
side note, it also prompted me to have a go and coat some tissue as well, and ended up making my first carbon print.
(so thanks Marek if you read this!)

take care
pete
(first time poster - avid reader)

--
www.pjwphoto.net

Visit Pipex Business: The homepage for UK Small Businesses

Go to http://www.pipex.co.uk/business-services