U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Alt print on Glass?

RE: Alt print on Glass?

Pete,
Thanks for the first post!
I did do a few carbons on glass by back exposure last year and I am looking at the images again trying to pick some images to gild with gold or silver leaf. Thankf to Dan Burkholder for inspiration.
 The process is simple once you understand the chemistry behind it. It does require direct sun exposure to get sharp images.
 Marek