U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt print on Glass?

Re: Alt print on Glass?

Galina Manikova seems somehow to print alt photos on glass as comfortably as lesser mortals do on paper. She summarized her method for P-F #5 (August 2000), along with much other info from & about this "Nordic Russian Goddess." I gather that she gives workshops in the 6 corners of the earth... and I assume does also in her adopted country of Norway.

I've had her brown print on glass mounted in a frame (quite Tiffany-ish) of colored textured glass hanging in my window these several years with no detectable sign of fading (I can hardly believe).

Galina has a website I don't find at this moment, but if Google doesn't provide, try galina@online.no.

Judy