Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:31 AM
Subject: EOS to M8 Template and its technology

Hello ,

I found a web site which is presenting a Adobe Lightroom template for to change nikon colors to Leica M8.
I have a EOS 1000 . I send the films to a market and they scan them with uncalibrated scanner.
So the colors cast blue grey and reds , yellows and skin tones are poor. I tried these templates and result was excellent but people say not exactly M8.
So the question : How can someone know the color output of a camera and compare colors with other cameras with fancy graphical stuff ?
I want to learn the secret behind it.
Kammagamma is the site.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac