U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Kammagamma (EOS to M8 Template and its technology)

Re: Kammagamma (EOS to M8 Template and its technology)

Yes that WLS sharpening/tone mapping algorithm looks great. I google'd it
but couldn't find any software which uses that algorithm...

20 Mayıs 2009, Çarşamba, 4:32 am tarihinde, Don Sweet yazmış: