U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Casein

Re: Casein

Thanks argon/gronk,

I know about Shiva products (from web searches I did some time ago), but,
unfortunately they're out of my reach -> I'm located in Istanbul/Turkey,
and I have 2kg's of casein.

I also suspect about acrylic paint but OTOH I know that at least one of
our list members was using this type of paint with casein dichromate
process. May/will try powder pigments later. (Actually, I should do that
definitely!)

Could be heat drying too - but that wasn't to the point of baking the
emulsion, I just did it as I do for gum prints... (But thinking again, gum
is polysaccharide whereas casein is protein and AFAIK proteins coagulate
somewhere near to 50C...)

22 Mayıs 2009, Cuma, 11:37 pm tarihinde, Argon3@aol.com yazmış: