U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Palladium on vellum

Re: Palladium on vellum

The prints are lovely, Marek. Congratulations and thanks for showing
them. In my attempt to visualize the originals, however, I really really
wanted to know the size... and couldn't find it anywhere. I figure odds
are good that's somewhere in there that I missed, but will you kindly help
out the web-impaired ?

Meanwhile, again thanks & congratulations.

Judy