U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Palladium on vellum

Palladium on vellum

 All,

Finally after being inspired by Dan Burkholher's show I gothered all the supplies and made my first palladium/platinum prints on vellum with silver and gold leaf. This is one of my favorite prints that I printed many times in gum, so I include two versions of gum prints. The vellum that I am using now is very translucent, but it crinckles and creases so easlily. I am learning how to deal with it. It did not really like being ironed while wet. You can see creases that are a result of that. On the other hand I am enjoying the wrinkles and hande-made feeling of the prints.
My scanner broke down so these are photographs of the prints taken outside with the sun positioned to acccent the vellum surface.
Marek
http://picasaweb.google.com/marekmatusz1/PalladiumOnVellumSilverAndGoldLeaf#

You have to copy and paste the link into your browser

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.