U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Satista (was: argentotype again)

Re: Satista (was: argentotype again)

Liked the glycerin method -> may try that later again. (Low possibility:
since I'm more interested in pigment processes right now, and I feel like
I'll remain that way for a pretty long time!) I tried Marek's variation
before, it worked OK but I didn't liked much using easily spilled very
liquid silver nitrate developer due fear of contamination / labor involved
in cleaning up and such. Glycerin can be much easier to control/handle
indeed...

Thanks for mentioning.

25 Mayıs 2009, Pazartesi, 9:46 am tarihinde, Alberto Novo yazmış: