U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Palladium on vellum

Re: Palladium on vellum

I did some tricolor gum on Masa paper and wood:  one coat on the wood and the other on separate sheets of masa that were oiled for transparency and tacked onto the wood.  Interesting, but they would be a lot more effective if the paper were more transparent.