To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:59 AM
Subject: Ilford DW fiber base usable/suitable for gum printing

In a rather serendipitous way, I've found myself with about 15 feet of 48" wide Ilford double weight fiberbase paper due to fogging on my huge roll.
Being a child of depression era parents, I'd hate to throw it out if I can fix it and use it for gum printing. Anybody do this successfully?

Since my full time employer and I have parted ways, I'm only doing freelance work and going to school full time. Oddly, I 'm working fewer hours and making more money as well, and now have time to pursue some of my interests again.

erie