U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Hand collotype in process

Hand collotype in process

Hi,

I am just going to send this link to those who may be interested in Collotype.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/motoyukikubo/

I had an opportunity to work with Benrido, a collotype studio in Kyoto, and they are making some prints for me. As you know, they usually use a press to make collotypes, but here they are making hand impressions. We are hoping to bring them for a demonstration or workshop at our studio next year.

We also hope to show a video clip of the entire process soon. I will let you know once it is up.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi