U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Hand collotype in process

Re: Hand collotype in process

Tsuyoshi,

I am interested in collotype. Right now I'm rather a beginner in this technique, but I already managed to make a couple of reasonably decent plates. What I'm lacking is traditional printing skills, so I would like to learn more about the hand impressions that you mention.

Sadly for me, the website you refer to is entirely in Japanese ...

cheers
Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain