From: "dan@haygoods.org" <dan@haygoods.org>
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:52:39 AM
Subject: Repairing Nuarc UV 26-1KS vacuum (new question)

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the vacuum frame's pump
system on my Nuarc repaired in Phoenix?  I haven't found any place that
explicity does Nuarc repair in Phoenix (yet).

(Can it be done without the phrase, "drive it to Los Angeles"?)

Or should I just tear into it myself?  It can't be that difficult to
overhaul the vacuum tubing, but if I find the pump needs a new diaphram
(or something), how do I get the parts?

Thanks,
    - Dan