U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Platine

Re: Platine

> So am I having a solitary experience with Platine here?

Ah, probably no.

I pounded (and wasted time) with old and new cyanotype and Platine
and was plagued with mottling...

I assumed "Good for Platinum, good for Cyanotype."

I did not try Pt/Pd, but I suspect I was seeing something similar
(similar "siderotype" process).

Brian

P.S. Unfortunately I was not undercharged...