U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: website

RE: website

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: website
  • From: Don Bryant <donsbryant@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:31:50 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:references:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:x-mimeole:in-reply-to; bh=AMJ2pf5hJFs4VdSELj2F/x9fA39rdC0XeaIQMM/ZnEA=;b=gWlnzIWxqx1TvDNlGynFddLv0yiBudJw7Sq7ZhdYsYq5z+RGJnjB7zEWK7/5Rp+eTYSUxM8WrKFPHJh04voza/w1W0hErRW53vi3PcABSVGv5JkhWZeIwwEfhPHxROwQE/FrzCQ2NAGeh93nNO/BnGBJUMJjFpGYLKz+V+D3ZmU=

Francie,

Your website worked beautifully for me. I had no shortness of breath or chest pains when I opened your link. No resizing of images, etc. Just beautiful work! Especially your Bromoils.

Great work IMO,

Don Bryant