U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

Re: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

I forgot to say...the viewfinder can be handy on those sunny days when it's hard to see the LCD.

I also love LCD previewing, because you can be much more discreet when taking pictures of people. I hate it how when you put the camera up to your face they get all self conscious and start posing. Unfortunately, my SLR doesn't have LCD preview, but the newer ones do.
Laura