U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Masking contact prints

RE: Masking contact prints

Loris,

I've found this to be true with a number of papers, especially Japanese vellums.  One substitute I use along with four 3" x 16" strips of rubylith it sections of Postits葉hey are VERY low tack, but enough to hold it all together.
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson

"Hiking on the Appalachian Trail" ;)