U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

RE: NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

DEAR DON,

            I am just relaying the info.  The posts say that investors are in place, the company bought the factory from Polaroid, and they are currently working on the machinery to get it up and running.  There is an article in Spiegel (sp?) detailing the work.  I can’t read the language but it is in the news media.

            Here is a copy of the post with the link:

Here is another article about the new Polaroid business in Enschede, the
Netherlands. This one has nice pictures of the facilities. See
http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/tech/0,1518,632811,00.html

            You may be right but there are serious people working on it as I type this e-mail.  See for yourself…

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB