U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

Re: NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

Fujif has a camera low price camera now and film
how is the film ? Is it like the SX
James

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 3, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name> wrote:

Yep, there's nothing interesting to me in the Polaroid line except SX-70...
The rest (with the exception of peel-apart large format film, most
significantly the consumer-type instant film) is obsolete in the digital
age...

I won't be excited until I see they have revived SX-70 film.