U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Printing on Al - my experience

Re: Printing on Al - my experience

Jacek,
I use the 14 baume gum arabic as sold by Bostick and Sullivan or our local arts goods supplier Opus Framing. I am not aware of any differences between their effects.
Rajul