U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | large format darkroom for sale

large format darkroom for sale

  • To: Alt List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: large format darkroom for sale
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:39:47 -0500

Got another one of these this week! Anyone live in OR??
Chris

__________________

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/
__________________

Though we have never met, I am contacting you to see if you or anyone else is interested in purchasing my equipment from my large format custom darkroom. Enclosed is an attachment of all the equipment. It is a fantastic deal for anyone needing such gear. I can send you or anyone else photographs of everything listed. In addition, I could possible transport it all myself via truck, including the big Durst and sinks. The sink can be cut down to a smaller length if needed. I desire to sell all the equipment as a complete set rather than individual pieces.
I live in La Grande, OR and have worked with photography for most of my life. Please pass along the word, and let me know if you have any other thoughts as who else could have an interest.

Yours,
Steve Antell 541 910-1765

FOR SALE: CUSTOM BLACK & WHITE LAB EQUIPMENT Most all in excellent/very good condition. Steve 541 910-17654 $4,000

Durst 8x10" Model 184 motorized enlarger, having 30x40 vacuum easel

& pump

Durst 301 color head, cooling fan & 5x7" mixing box

Durst voltage stabilizer and power pack

Durst 138 negative carrier with Scott glass

Durst 138 Grane maskable negative carrier insert

& film registration punch

Nikkor 210mm apo lens

Schneider 150 Rodogon lens

Nikon 50 mm lens, with recessed cone

4 adjustable leveling lens board mounts & enlarger piece

Versalab laser sight alignment tool

Saunders digital timer, ET-500 and foot switch

Saunders 20x24, 4 bladed borderless easel

Saunders 16x20 4 blade adjustable easel

Saunders 8x10 PR10 multi easel with 5x7, 4x5, 3.5x5,

2.5x3" masks

Micro site grain focuser

4 30x40" trays

4 20x24" trays

8 16x20" trays

5 11x14" trays

6 8x10" trays

Silvery recovery system

11x14" 12 slot archival print washer

Gravity works film washer

8x10 and 11x14 Premier multi shelved paper safes

1 each, 4 & 8, 35mm reel metal film developing tanks

4 - 120 developing reels

2 - 35mm developing reels

6-8 safelights, mostly Kodak "ceiling cans",many filters

Custom, cabinet shop built, self standing, self leveling, 36"x 6"x 18' continuous sink, fully lined with chemical resistant polymer sheeting, 2 drains,(like Barnbaums, but better), faucet with thermometer, hot & cold water filters: cabinetry beneath sink as:

Lg. roll out paper drawer, tray shelves, tray drying racks,

Lg. roll out shelves for gallon storage bottles

3, 3'x7' aluminum frame, nylon mesh print drying racks

Lots of chemicals, measurers, gallon bottles., etc.

Small and large sheets, & 1 ½ rolls 24"x 50' of multicoated fiber paper, mostly Forte