U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: large format darkroom for sale

RE: large format darkroom for sale

wish I did, this looks like a great deal...i love my 4X5 and would love to have all thats equipment!  But we are in california...hmmm maybe its time to move!

Live, Love, Laugh! ....debbie...chaos...and sierraRose...