U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: waxing!

Re: waxing!

don,
i use the back of rc for tissues and text prints. i think (doesn't mean much, as scatterbrained as i am...) i made my first attempt at double transfer from a rc-temporary support to sized watercolour paper and they were inseparable. but not that i think about it, i'm not so sure, if it really way rc-paper or not. i'll definitely give it another try and report results tomorrow or so.

but even if my double transfer problems were all solved, i'd still be interested in a good formula/ technique for waxing. i have a hunch, this will be useful one day.

thanks,
phriz

Don Bryant schrieb:
Phritz,

so,
i'm struggling with temporary supports for carbon double transfer.
Have you tried the back of fixed out RC photo paper?

Don Bryant