U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Cyanotype

RE: Cyanotype

Instead of double coating, try using two party A solution to one part B solution. I think you will get a greater Dmax. Also check your wash water. It should be neutral or slightly acidic. If it is not, add some acidic acid to it or dilute HCl.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at: http://www.SchrammStudio.com