U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: VDB Color

Re: VDB Color

BTW, I notice that Sandy's article has a selenium toner that doesn't
have ammonium thiosulfate (which is the actual problem compound for
our purposes) and I'm sure it works well if Sandy put that in the
article. Unfortunately that toner requires handling elemental selenium
powder which can't be considered totally safe, plus I'm not sure if
selenium powder can be found easily and for a good price.