U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Polymer Plate: was Gravure Pigment Tissue was Fwd: RE: KlausPollme

Re: Polymer Plate: was Gravure Pigment Tissue was Fwd: RE: KlausPollmeier

Thanks for the long and informative report Mark. I'm happy for you and
others that may need to switch to the modern method in case they won't
have a replacement product from B&S or someone else... I'm left
salivating here -> will contact you definitely if I ever decide to
start a photopolymer gravure business later...