U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Polymer Plate: was Gravure Pigment Tissue was Fwd: RE: KlausPollm

RE: Polymer Plate: was Gravure Pigment Tissue was Fwd: RE: KlausPollmeier

hehehehe I did disappear to play in Willis Lee's printmaking studio along with David Michael Kennedy.  Loved watching Willis ink and hand wipe one of my plates!