U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Suggestions for sizing gum in an apartment

Suggestions for sizing gum in an apartment

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Suggestions for sizing gum in an apartment
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:08:41 -0500
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

I'm back in an apartment, but this time with a dog and a wife, and am curious on how others size in their very limited spaces. I used to size on my apartment patio, but it has been overtaken by my wife's apt garden and I am afraid of the ubiquitous potting soil plus the Texas wind. I could size in the bathroom, but the fan just blows the air back throughout the house and I'm worried about fumes (of course safety, but also just smell), plus trying to dry all of the sized paper could be a problem.

A while back Christina posted how she sizes and uses a multitude of floor space in the process so I'm wondering about how those of you with much less sprawling space tackle the issue.