U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Keith Taylor article in View Camera

Re: Keith Taylor article in View Camera

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Keith Taylor article in View Camera
  • From: Jim Larimer <jrlarimer@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:57:36 -0600
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=n4FRTuew0gv4znx/uMDx3HWArOxmx2u91ibSExrlMXc=;b=QNCMhbSjoPe1LlX+LsnHU8MlWD6cmNMZG+dL/St0YTqtbnvQcM8ynssOGfUgJ79ejhALNWFThiIno4oaXq7nxVfTdeaFd654p6XiMLJfOnpnifC4BqnjO8kFsis41o1Ju5IsTgsseBi0GEuyzjI1tAr7ajnG4Qq0Sp7nbICYjsE=

Katharine...Try this link: http://www.mpex.com/browse.cfm/4,6381.html