U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Keith Taylor article in View Camera

Keith Taylor article in View Camera

I'm surprised that no one bothered to mention this, but I learned on another forum yesterday that there was an article by Keith Taylor on tricolor gum in the July issue of View Camera. There are two places I used to buy View Camera by the issue in Portland: Pro Photo Suppy and Powells, but when I called those outlets they said they don't carry that magazine any more, and I haven't been able to find any place in Portland that does. Is View Camera available only by subscription now? And no, I don't have any interest in buying a subscription just for that one article. There's nothing on the View Camera site, that I can see, about buying individual issues.

Katharine