From: Katharine Thayer [mailto:kthayer@pacifier.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:43 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Keith Taylor article in View Camera

I'm surprised that no one bothered to mention this, but I learned on
another forum yesterday that there was an article by Keith Taylor on
tricolor gum in the July issue of View Camera.  There are two places
I used to buy View Camera by the issue in Portland: Pro Photo Suppy
and Powells, but when I called those outlets they said they don't
carry that magazine any more, and I haven't been able to find any
place in Portland that does.  Is View Camera available only by
subscription now? And no, I don't have any interest in buying a
subscription just for that one article.  There's nothing on the View
Camera site, that I can see, about buying individual issues.

Katharine