U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: laser printer for diginegs

Re: laser printer for diginegs

Hi Mark,

I mainly try to make gum prints and bitmapped negs are fine for that, however
I also try to make Palladium and cyan prints so it has to be an all round solution. I'm just so fed up of throwing money away on waste ink! It's a problem alrighty.

Thanks

Davidh