U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

Perhaps this is redundant but I've just arrived at the studio from a 4- hour hazards lecture/info-session given by Monona Rossol of NYC who counsels, consults and lectures all over on artist's tools and material hazards. Turpentine is, as Judy so so correctly states, is extremely bad. Her choice of mineral spirits is smart. I could on and on and on, as does Monona, about the hazards we encounter in the process of making our photographic art. In other words, always take care, wear proper gloves, if you require an apparatus to filter your breathing double-check it works, that you are fit enough to wear the restricted flow of air, etc.
Jack F