From: Judy Seigel [mailto:jseigel@panix.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 9:21 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: black fingernails, et al, was Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009, jefulton1 wrote:

> Okay, SOME people did this. I remember the 'famed' black fingernails of
> Amidol users. HOwever, in y now forty
> years of working @ the San Francisco Art Institute in a department founded
by
> Ansel and Minor.....

As I recall (OK, I don't really recall, but I SUSPECT !!) both Ansel and
Minor died young-ish, even for that time.  And I definitely do recall when
I went to my first photography workshops in the 1980s, being told that
photographers had a 40% higher cancer rate than the population at large.
I don't know where that figure came from, but it was given as fact, and
never contradicted.

J.

database 4382 (20090830) __________

http://www.eset.com